I am in the process of compiling a list of research related to the use of therapy animals in clinical or mental health settings or research related to their use. If you would like your research included here, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gaps in the evidence about companion animals and human health: some suggestions for progress.
- Presence of human friends and pet dogs as moderators of autonomic responses to stress in women.
- Animal-Assisted Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Systematic Literature Review
- Equine Assisted Couples Therapy
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy with At-Risk Adolesence
- Caring for Horses Eases Symptoms of Dementia
- Spending time around stables proven to reduce stress
- The Effectiveness of Equine-Assisted Experiential Therapy: Results of an Open Clinical Trial
- Exploring Animal-Assisted Programs with Children in School and Therapeutic Contexts