HoofBeats on the Heart is an Animal Assisted Therapy program devoted to enriching the lives of those in need. From pony hugs to goat scratches, we conduct outreach to any group or organization that feels a little hooved therapy would be beneficial to their clients.
Some organizations we have proudly served include:
- Western Regional APCO
- Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency
- Dove Lewis Wet Nose Soiree
- Washington State School for the Blind
- Dougy Center Camp Erin
- Clackamas Access Services
- Oregon City High School
- BTown Kids – Bridgetown Inc.
- Rose Villa Retirement Home
- Riverview Retirement Community